Water Service Connection Requiring New Tap On Main And New Service Line And Valve

Where a property requires that a new tap be made on the main and a new service line and valve be provided to serve the property, the District will charge the consumer for the materials (curb stop, curb box, saddle, corporation stop, and copper service line).  The consumer will be responsible for the sewer tap to the property line.  Such tap cannot be made until the appropriate connection and meter charge relating to that property have been paid to the District.

(Amended July 8, 1993)  (Amended June 12, 1997)  (Amended September 13, 2007)